1. Q. How can I place an order?
A. Orders can be place online through our website or by mail, using the order form you received with your proofs.
2. Q. Once I place my order, when can I expect to receive my photos?
A. It takes approximately four weeks to process your photos; during peak season (March to July) it can take up to six weeks.
3. Q. Why will it take approximately four weeks to receive my photo?
A. All senior portraits are cropped, color corrected, and retouched, which requires the attention of our experienced staff members.
4. Q. I lost my password, how can I view my photos online?
A. You will receive the code with your proofs, which are usually mailed within one week after your photos are taken.
5. Q. How can I look up my child’s online code.
A. Go back to our home page and clink the LOST ONLINE CODE. Online codes will only be sent to e-mail addresses that we have on file, if your child included your e-mail address into our file when they were photographed you will be able to retrieve their online code. If they did not include your email address when they registered their information with us, they will need to request their code themselves which they can then share with you
6. Q. Can I split up or order more than one pose in a package?
A. Yes, additional poses may be added for $10 for each. Each additional pose in the package requires cropping, color correction, and retouching which is why each additional pose requires as additional $10.00 fee
7. Q. Can I split up 2-5x7s, 4-4x5s, 8 wallets with more than one pose?
A. No, they must be printed in sets of the same picture.
8. Q. How do I make my yearbook selection?
A. 1. Log in to view your photos, click on Yearbook Selection, select your pose, and click Save Yearbook Selection.
2. Mail in order form with pose info in top of form.
3. Fill out contact form with your selection.
9. Q. How can I contact Portraits USA Inc. directly?
A. Please fill out our contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
10. Q. Can I pick up my order to save shipping charges?
A. No, we ship directly from our printer and therefore, picking up your order is not an option.
11. Q. Can I retake my portraits?
A. Contact us by filling out our contact form online to see if we will return to your school.
12. Q. It’s past the deadline on my PROOFS, can I still order my portraits?
A. For the current school year, yes you may order portraits. For previous school years, please contact us by filling out the online form..